"GRADER, GREEN MEAT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects and sorts pork cuts, such as hams, shoulders, bellies, and fatbacks, preparatory to curing: Examines and feels meat for defects, such as bruises, thickness of skin, shape, and broken leg bones.
- 2) Segregates pork cuts not meeting standards.
- 3) Weighs and segregates cuts according to weight and size.
- 4) May push thermometer into meat to ascertain if it is too cold for processing.
- 5) May stamp government inspection seal on approved lean shoulders, using rubber stamp.
Is being a "GRADER, GREEN MEAT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GRADER, GREEN MEAT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GRADER, GREEN MEAT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GRADER, GREEN MEAT"
Job Number: 4616