Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Promotes goodwill and solicits trade for local business firms who are members of parent organization: Develops list of prospective clients from such sources as newspaper items, utility companies' records, and local merchants.
- 2) Visits homes of new residents, prospective parents, recently married couples, engaged persons, and other prospects to explain and sell services available from local merchants.
- 3) Usually presents token gifts or gift certificates to induce clients to use local services or purchase local merchandise.
- 4) Prepares reports of services rendered and visits made for parent organization and member firms.
- 5) May solicit new organization membership.
- 6) May explain community services available.
- 7) May organize clubs and plan parties for new residents.
Is being a "GOODWILL AMBASSADOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GOODWILL AMBASSADOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GOODWILL AMBASSADOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GOODWILL AMBASSADOR"
Job Number: 3993