Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches studs or spikes to golf shoe soles and heels by one of following methods: Sets leather sole right side up on anvil.
- 2) Depresses pedal causing magnetized driver to push rivet end of stud through sole and clinch it into bottom of sole or heel.
- 3) Threads spikes into metal inserts that have been molded into plastic soles and heels of completed shoes.
- 4) Holds shoe against bench-mounted air wrench, inserts spike head into socket, and presses shoe against revolving wrench until spike is threaded securely.
- 5) Repeats operation until each spike in sole and heel is assembled to shoe.
Is being a "GOLF-SHOE-SPIKE ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GOLF-SHOE-SPIKE ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GOLF-SHOE-SPIKE ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GOLF-SHOE-SPIKE ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 4606