Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Patrols golf course to prevent unauthorized persons from using facilities, keep play running smoothly, and assist injured or ill players: Inspects player and CADDIE registration and green fee tickets for validity.
- 2) Prevents players from entering course beyond starting tee.
- 3) Advises players to speed up or slow down in order to alleviate bottlenecks.
- 4) Explains rules of game to players to settle disputes.
- 5) Locates damaged or hazardous areas and marks areas for repair, using lime marker or stake.
- 6) Cautions players against tearing up turf or otherwise abusing course.
- 7) Renders first aid to injured or ill players and carries their equipment to clubhouse.
- 8) Returns lost equipment to owners or to clubhouse.
- 9) Keeps log of daily activities.
- 10) May deliver urgent messages to players on course.
Is being a "GOLF-COURSE RANGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GOLF-COURSE RANGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GOLF-COURSE RANGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GOLF-COURSE RANGER"
Job Number: 4604