"GOLF-CLUB HEAD FORMER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Adjusts loft and lie on golf club irons to specified angle, using hammer.
- 2) Reads work order to determine number and model of club being formed.
- 3) Reads chart specifying angle of loft and lie for club and measures angles, using bench-size protractor or gauges.
- 4) Places forging on lead block and hammers neck or head to open or close angles to achieve specified angle dimensions.
- 5) Inserts shaft and verifies conformance of angles with standards, using gauge.
Is being a "GOLF-CLUB HEAD FORMER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GOLF-CLUB HEAD FORMER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GOLF-CLUB HEAD FORMER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GOLF-CLUB HEAD FORMER"
Job Number: 4600