Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Shapes faces of golf club woods to achieve specified contours, using one of following methods: Clamps head of golf club wood in vise and selects file of tooth size, according to amount of material to be removed.
- 2) Files contours on face.
- 3) Moves wood head against belt sander to shape face to specified contours.
- 4) Places serrated cutters and spacers on arbor of motor in specified pattern to set up scoring apparatus.
- 5) Starts motor and presses face of club into cutters to score face.
- 6) Measures loft of club with protractor and visually compares faced club with prototype to verify contours.
Is being a "GOLF-CLUB FACER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GOLF-CLUB FACER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GOLF-CLUB FACER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GOLF-CLUB FACER"
Job Number: 4599