Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles golf clubs, using one of following methods: Verifies wood golf club parts against job order specifications.
- 2) Cuts shaft of club to specified length, using bench mounted circular abrasive saw.
- 3) Slides trim ring over tip of shaft to embellish shaft-head joint.
- 4) Squeezes glue into hole of golf club head neck and inserts club shaft into hole.
- 5) Positions club assembly in holding fixture of drill press and drills hole through neck of wood head and shaft with drill.
- 6) Inserts steel pin into hole to strengthen connection of head to shaft.
- 7) Removes club from holding fixture and stacks aside for further processing.
- 8) Reads job order to determine specifications, such as shaft-head alignment and swingweight of iron golf clubs.
- 9) Slides ferrule over tip of club shaft to embellish shaft-head joint.
- 10) Inserts club shaft into socket in head of club.
- 11) Positions club assembly on swingweight scale and reads scale to determine swingweight of club.
- 12) Removes club head from shaft and pours lead powder into socket of club head to adjust swingweight to specification.
- 13) Squeezes glue onto tip of club shaft, inserts shaft into iron club head, and aligns shaft with head in specified manner.
- 14) Stacks club aside for further processing.
Is being a "GOLF-CLUB ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GOLF-CLUB ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GOLF-CLUB ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GOLF-CLUB ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 4598