Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to grind pen points to specified size and shape: Inserts pen point blanks into slots on machine holder and clamps blanks into holder.
- 2) Starts machine that rotates grinding wheel and advances pen point blanks against wheel to grind fine, medium, or broad points on blanks.
- 3) Examines ground points for conformance with specifications.
- 4) Notifies machine repairer of grinding defects.
- 5) May observe grinding process through magnifying glass.
Is being a "GOLD-NIB GRINDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GOLD-NIB GRINDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GOLD-NIB GRINDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GOLD-NIB GRINDER"
Job Number: 4595