"GLUING-MACHINE OPERATOR, ELECTRONIC"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that utilizes pressure and electronic energy to bond preglued wooden parts together: Turns knobs to regulate clamp pressure, intensity of electron emission, and timer according to type of glue, thickness of wooden parts, and density of wood.
- 2) Adjusts clamps according to size of assemblies to be glued, using wrenches and hammer.
- 3) Assembles and positions preglued parts in clamp bed of machine, and turns air-pressure valve and presses button to actuate clamp and release flow of electrons through glue joints.
- 4) Removes assembly from machine, and examines assembly for defective gluing.
- 5) May apply glue to parts with brush or by running surface of part over wheel set in pot of liquid glue.
Is being a "GLUING-MACHINE OPERATOR, ELECTRONIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GLUING-MACHINE OPERATOR, ELECTRONIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GLUING-MACHINE OPERATOR, ELECTRONIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GLUING-MACHINE OPERATOR, ELECTRONIC"
Job Number: 4588