Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Off bears gluing machine that utilizes pressure and heat to bond preglued woodstock together: Removes glued woodstock emerging from machine and stacks woodstock on handtruck.
- 2) Stacks defectively glued woodstock on designated conveyor.
- 3) Stops machine when jams occur in curing tunnel, and removes or assists GLUING-MACHINE OPERATOR in removing jammed stock.
- 4) Lubricates machine and cleans work area, using grease gun and shovel.
- 5) Conveys wood chips and sawdust to boilerroom, using wheelbarrow.
- 6) May record production.
- 7) May signal GLUING-MACHINE OPERATOR to start machine.
Is being a "GLUING-MACHINE OFFBEARER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GLUING-MACHINE OFFBEARER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GLUING-MACHINE OFFBEARER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GLUING-MACHINE OFFBEARER"
Job Number: 4584