Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies glue to surfaces of wooden pieces and clamps them together to form larger pieces or complete units, such as panels, tub bottoms, and tennis rackets: Spreads glue on surfaces to be joined, using brush or hand roller, or by drawing wood across roller partially submerged in glue.
- 2) Assembles and aligns pieces, and fastens them together until glue dries, using bar clamps, hand clamps, vise, or radial-arm clamp carrier.
- 3) Presses pedal when using clamp carrier to move racks containing clamped units around frame of device and back to working position.
- 4) May reinforce joints with nails, screws, or brads, using handtools.
- 6) May be designated according to type of clamping device used as Clamp-Carrier Operator.
- 7) May be designated according to product as Box Gluer; Panel Maker.
Is being a "GLUER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GLUER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GLUER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GLUER"
Job Number: 4577