"GLUE MAKER, BONE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls pressure, temperature, and water level of cooking tanks, and operates centrifuges and separators, to manufacture animal glue: Admits hot water and steam into cooking tanks containing crushed animal bones, following specifications.
- 2) Cooks glue solution to evaporate water from glue.
- 3) Reads gauge of hydrometer to determine percentage of glue solid in solution.
- 4) Disassembles plates of centrifuge, using wrench and hoisting device; and cleans plates, using brush and abrasives.
- 5) May weigh and add specified amounts of chemical to preserve glue.
- 6) May direct other workers engaged in cleaning tanks or vats.
Is being a "GLUE MAKER, BONE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GLUE MAKER, BONE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GLUE MAKER, BONE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GLUE MAKER, BONE"
Job Number: 4570