Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Pulls gloves over heated, hand-shaped form and smooths with hands, cloth, or brush to shape and press gloves.
- 2) Presses thick portion of heavy gloves by beating finger tips and seams with wooden block.
- 3) May smooth glove between fingers by pulling rake over gloved form.
- 4) May examine glove while pressing to detect defects.
- 5) May turn seams inside.
- 6) May sew ripped seams and small tears by hand.
- 7) May apply chemical solution and rub gloves with cloth to remove stains.
- 8) May apply chemical or ready-mixed tint with cloth to restore original color to gloves.
Is being a "GLOVE FORMER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GLOVE FORMER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GLOVE FORMER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GLOVE FORMER"
Job Number: 4562