"GLOVE CLEANER, HAND"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans leather gloves with cleaning solvents, using handbrush: Soaks gloves in vessel containing cleaning solution.
- 2) Lays soaked gloves on worktable and brushes gloves with handbrush until clean, observing texture of leather and controlling pressure on brush to avoid damage to leather.
- 3) Clips gloves to hanger or fits gloves on heated form to dry.
- 4) May immerse white gloves in solution to prevent yellowing.
- 5) May dye gloves or jackets, following customer's specifications.
Is being a "GLOVE CLEANER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GLOVE CLEANER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GLOVE CLEANER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GLOVE CLEANER, HAND"
Job Number: 4561