Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends automatic vacuum crane that removes lites of glass from cutoff machine conveyor: Turns valves to activate vacuum cups on crane that hold glass during unloading-stacking cycle, and starts crane.
- 2) Inspects glass for spalls as glass passes on conveyor.
- 3) Trims spalls from glass with glass-cutting wheel and notifies GLASS-CUTTING-MACHINE OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC of glass condition for correction.
- 4) Stops crane cycle to allow passage of broken or defective glass from conveyor into cullet waste glass chute.
- 5) Counts glass stacked on turntable, and pushes switch to move turntable to next loading station.
- 6) May use spotlight to highlight defects in glass.
- 7) May work as member of team.
- 8) May load lites on automatic, multicutting machine to cut lites into sections, using automatic vacuum-cupped crane, and be designated Glass-Loading-Equipment Tender.
Is being a "GLASS-UNLOADING-EQUIPMENT TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GLASS-UNLOADING-EQUIPMENT TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GLASS-UNLOADING-EQUIPMENT TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GLASS-UNLOADING-EQUIPMENT TENDER"
Job Number: 4544