"GLASS SANDER, BELT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Seams edges of glass, using belt sander: Selects abrasive belt according to type of finish specified and installs belt on pulleys of machine.
- 2) Turns screw to tighten and center belt on pulleys.
- 3) Turns valve to start water spray on wet-belt machine or pushes switch to start exhaust on dry-belt machine.
- 4) Holds glass edges against revolving belt to obtain finish.
- 5) Places large glass on rollers or table for support while seaming.
- 6) Feels edge of glass to verify smoothness.
- 7) Wipes glass clean, using cloth, and places glass on skid.
Is being a "GLASS SANDER, BELT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GLASS SANDER, BELT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GLASS SANDER, BELT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GLASS SANDER, BELT"
Job Number: 4527