"GLASS-LINED TANK REPAIRER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Patches fractured glass linings of steel tanks used for storing beer: Crawls inside tank and locates fractured lining areas.
- 2) Melts fractured area, using propane torch.
- 3) Removes melted material with burning knife.
- 4) Heats and dries cleaned area.
- 5) Heats patching material in bucket to specified temperature and consistency, using torch.
- 6) Applies hot liquid patching material with paint brush.
- 7) Smooths material after it has set, using torch.
Is being a "GLASS-LINED TANK REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GLASS-LINED TANK REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GLASS-LINED TANK REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GLASS-LINED TANK REPAIRER"
Job Number: 4540