Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Visually inspects plate glass or glass products, including fiberglass, for defects, such as scratches, cracks, chips, holes, or bubbles: Places workpiece on inspection stand or table for examination.
- 2) Examines workpiece and marks defects.
- 3) Rejects or classifies pieces for potential use, such as mirrors, glass pane, or furniture tops.
- 4) Scrapes or washes foreign material from surface, using scraper, sponge, or brush.
- 5) May clean or polish glass by washing with water or solvent and drying with cloth.
- 6) May place straightedge over glass plates to determine if plates are warped.
- 7) May attach identifying label to glassware.
Is being a "GLASS INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GLASS INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GLASS INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GLASS INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 4523