Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends automatic furnace that makes glass used as flux in production of glass enamel: Weighs out specified chemical ingredients.
- 2) Shovels ingredients into hopper of conveyor that transports ingredients through automatic blending, pulverizing, and sifting process.
- 3) Lifts tank with blended mix over hopper of gravity-fed furnace, using hoist, and releases mix from tank into hopper.
- 4) Observes gauges and adjusts controls of furnace to maintain specified temperature in crucible.
- 5) Stirs ingredients in hopper of furnace, using glass rod.
Is being a "GLASS-FURNACE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GLASS-FURNACE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GLASS-FURNACE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GLASS-FURNACE TENDER"
Job Number: 4538