"GLASS CUTTER, HAND"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Lays out and cuts optical glass to specified dimensions and weight for molding into lens blanks, using templates, balance scale, and glass cutting tool: Examines optical glass stock or molded blanks for defects, such as bubbles, cracks, and scratches, and rejects defective stock.
- 2) Weighs glass stock to facilitate cutting to specified weight, using balance scale.
- 3) Traces outline according to dimension specifications, using template.
- 4) Cuts glass according to pattern, using glass cutter.
- 5) Grinds rough edges from blank, using rotating grindstone.
Is being a "GLASS CUTTER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GLASS CUTTER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GLASS CUTTER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GLASS CUTTER, HAND"
Job Number: 4515