"GLASS CUT-OFF TENDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends automatic equipment that burns, scores, and breaks continuous sheet of glass into specific lengths: Turns controls on panel to synchronize cutting heads with rise of vertically drawn glass sheet to score glass into specific dimensions.
- 2) Pushes or pulls sheet to cap off glass along scored line, and trims knurled edges with glass cutter wheel.
- 3) Stacks cut glass sheets on rack and throws cullet down chute.
- 4) Replaces dull cutting wheels on automatic scoring equipment.
- 5) Periodically measures cut glass length and adjusts cutting heads.
- 6) May record number of sheets produced per hour.
- 7) May use vacuum-cupped crane to break off or move cut glass.
- 8) May work as member of team.
Is being a "GLASS CUT-OFF TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GLASS CUT-OFF TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GLASS CUT-OFF TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GLASS CUT-OFF TENDER"
Job Number: 4513