Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and adjusts automatic, multiunit, bulb-forming machines, using handtools, work orders, and measuring devices: Installs fixtures, such as collets, tube feeders, and molds, and attaches fuel, air, and coolant lines to machine, following specifications.
- 2) Adjusts controls, such as stop guides, setscrews, timing devices, and cams to synchronize machine mechanisms.
- 3) Regulates temperature control of burner units.
- 4) Replaces defective parts, such as collets, molds, seals, and fuel, air, and coolant lines.
- 5) Starts machine to test adjustments and examines product to determine need for readjustments.
Is being a "GLASS-BULB-MACHINE ADJUSTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GLASS-BULB-MACHINE ADJUSTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GLASS-BULB-MACHINE ADJUSTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GLASS-BULB-MACHINE ADJUSTER"
Job Number: 4531