Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Weighs incoming cotton, computes ginning charges, and records production in cotton ginning establishment: Weighs truck or trailer loaded with cotton and records gross, tare, and net weights.
- 2) Computes and records quantity of cotton ginned and baled, and records weight of cottonseed removed from cotton.
- 3) Questions cotton owners to obtain baling and ginning instructions and records instructions on bale tags.
- 4) Computes and records ginning charges, using rate chart and adding machine.
- 5) May prepare payrolls and records of payments to growers and quantity of seed cotton received.
- 6) May prepare cotton-classing samples and mail samples and ginning figures of individual growers to U.
- 8) Department of Agriculture.
Is being a "GIN CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GIN CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GIN CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GIN CLERK"
Job Number: 4505