Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that draws out and combines wool, synthetic, or blended sliver and aligns fibers preparatory to further processing: Places balls of sliver on holders or positions cans of sliver at feeding end of machine.
- 2) Threads sliver through guides, gathering eye, rollers, and under fallers.
- 3) Starts machine and guides sliver into receiving can, or wraps end around spindle that winds it into ball.
- 4) Observes operation of machine to detect breaks and pieces up ends together by hand.
- 5) Replaces exhausted supply cans or balls of sliver.
- 6) Doffs can or balls of processed sliver.
- 7) May weigh cans or balls of sliver and record weight.
- 8) May weigh sample of sliver to determine quality of sliver produced by machine.
Is being a "GILL-BOX TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GILL-BOX TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GILL-BOX TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GILL-BOX TENDER"
Job Number: 4504