Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that controls temperature and humidity in rotating drums or compartments in which barley is germinated to produce malt: Starts fans that force and circulate moist, heated air into drums or compartments.
- 2) Moves damper counterweights or lowers handle to adjust and obtain specified temperature and humidity.
- 3) Adds water to drum, using metered hose, or starts screw-type mixing machine equipped with water sprayer to ensure uniformity of germination.
- 4) Removes sample of germinated barley from drum or compartment for laboratory analysis.
- 5) Records such data concerned with malting cycle as air and water temperature and humidity content.
Is being a "GERMINATION WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GERMINATION WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GERMINATION WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GERMINATION WORKER"
Job Number: 4498