Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up machines to measure and weigh loaded cartridges: Turns setscrews and nuts to adjust and synchronize feeding, gauging, weighing, and ejection mechanisms, using handtools, and master cartridge and fixed gauges to verify settings.
- 2) Starts machine and inspects sample cartridges for conformance to weight and size specifications.
- 3) Disassembles machine to replace worn or broken parts or to install parts to accommodate specific size or type of cartridge, using handtools.
- 4) Tags trays of rejected cartridges, indicating reason for rejection, and routes them to other workers for reinspection or salvage.
- 5) Cleans and lubricates equipment.
- 6) Gives instructions to new workers for operating machine.
Is being a "GAUGE-AND-WEIGH-MACHINE ADJUSTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GAUGE-AND-WEIGH-MACHINE ADJUSTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GAUGE-AND-WEIGH-MACHINE ADJUSTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GAUGE-AND-WEIGH-MACHINE ADJUSTER"
Job Number: 4456