Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists passengers and checks flight tickets at entrance gate or station when boarding or disembarking airplane of commercial airline: Examines passenger tickets to ensure that passengers have correct flight or seat, or directs passengers to correct boarding area, using passenger manifest, seating chart, and flight schedules.
- 2) Verifies names on passenger manifest or separates portions of passenger's ticket and stamps or marks ticket or issues boarding pass to authorize passenger to board airplane.
- 3) Directs passengers to air-terminal facilities.
- 4) Opens gate or allows passengers to board airplane.
- 5) Assists elderly, disabled, or young passengers to board or depart from airplane, such as moving passengers in wheelchairs.
- 6) May announce flight information, using public-address system.
- 7) May post flight information on flight board.
Is being a "GATE AGENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GATE AGENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GATE AGENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GATE AGENT"
Job Number: 3653