Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment to transfer liquid gases from processing equipment to tank trucks and storage tanks: Connects hose and starts pumps until specified quantity of gas has been transferred, as indicated by gauge.
- 2) Ensures that specified type of gas is pumped, using portable gas analyzer.
- 3) Records type and quantity of gas pumped, truck number, and departure time.
- 4) Positions truck in loading area.
- 5) May refuel and fill oil well of tank trucks.
- 6) May fill railway tank cars.
- 7) May evacuate air space between inner and outer tanks of trucks or railway tank cars, using vacuum pump.
Is being a "GAS-TRANSFER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GAS-TRANSFER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GAS-TRANSFER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GAS-TRANSFER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4450