Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls operation of steam, gas, or electric-motor-driven compressor to maintain specified pressures on high and low pressure mains dispensing gas from gasholders: Observes pressure gauges to determine consumption rate variations and turns knobs or switches to regulate pressures.
- 2) Opens valves to allow gas to flow into and out of compressors.
- 3) Reads gas meters and records amount of gas received and dispensed from holders.
- 4) May clean, lubricate, and adjust compressors, using handtools.
- 5) May regulate gas governors to maintain specified pressure.
Is being a "GAS-PUMPING-STATION OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GAS-PUMPING-STATION OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GAS-PUMPING-STATION OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GAS-PUMPING-STATION OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4445