Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs residential-type gas meters and regulators in buildings, using handtools: Turns valve to adjust gas burners on appliances, using screwdriver.
- 2) Inspects appliances to detect gas leaks, using portable testing device, and notifies customer of needed repair.
- 3) Shuts off gas supply to installed meters, following instructions.
- 4) Removes meters from vacated or abandoned buildings.
- 5) Prepares work orders indicating data, such as meter number, date, and location of installation.
Is being a "GAS-METER INSTALLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GAS-METER INSTALLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GAS-METER INSTALLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GAS-METER INSTALLER"
Job Number: 4439