Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles military gas masks, using kick press and handtools: Punches holes in facepiece, using kick press.
- 2) Attaches valves to facepiece and seals joints, using wire strands, acetone, cement, and tape.
- 3) Glues hoses to facepiece and canister units.
- 4) Clinches metal clamps on strips of tape to form head harness and attaches harness to mask.
- 5) Inserts lenses in eyepieces and crimps rims to seal lenses.
- 6) May stitch reinforcement patches onto masks and seal stitching with cement.
Is being a "GAS-MASK ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GAS-MASK ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GAS-MASK ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GAS-MASK ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 4436