"GAS-LEAK INSPECTOR HELPER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists GAS-LEAK INSPECTOR in locating and detecting leaks in underground and exposed pipelines: Carries testing equipment and handtools to and from vehicle to test site.
- 2) Places barricades and safety signs at test area and directs traffic to protect workers and public.
- 3) Measures distances of leak from reference point, using rule or tape, and records data, such as instrument readings in survey report.
- 4) Assists in performing temporary repairs, using handtools.
- 5) May drive vehicle equipped with detection devices along inspection route.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "GAS-LEAK INSPECTOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GAS-LEAK INSPECTOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GAS-LEAK INSPECTOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GAS-LEAK INSPECTOR HELPER"
Job Number: 4433