Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and maintains gas-driven, internal-combustion engines that power electric generators, compressors, and similar equipment, using handtools and precision-measuring devices: Reads operating reports and diagnoses causes of trouble.
- 2) Disassembles engines and adjusts or replaces parts, using handtools.
- 3) Verifies clearances and adjustments, using precision-measuring devices.
- 4) Reassembles engines and listens to engines in action to detect operational difficulties.
- 5) May repair air or gas compressors.
Is being a "GAS-ENGINE REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GAS-ENGINE REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GAS-ENGINE REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GAS-ENGINE REPAIRER"
Job Number: 4429