Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Makes gas-check pads of plastic and wire screening to be used in breechblocks of bag-loading cannons: Mixes specified quantity of ingredients, such as vaseline, powdered asbestos, and graphite in agitator to form puttylike substance.
- 2) Presses specified amount of mixture between dies in hydrostatic press to form disk.
- 3) Shapes brass wire screening into similar shape, using snips and soldering iron.
- 4) Embeds wire in disk, using hydrostatic press.
- 5) Coats pad with graphite paint and stencils identifying data on pad.
- 6) Wraps pad in wax paper.
Is being a "GAS-CHECK-PAD MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GAS-CHECK-PAD MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GAS-CHECK-PAD MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GAS-CHECK-PAD MAKER"
Job Number: 4425