Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends charging board that charges cooling units of refrigerators, freezers, or air-conditioners with gas refrigerant, using one of following methods: Sets indicator on charging board to control volume and type of refrigerant for unit being charged, following work order specifications.
- 2) Determines pressure in refrigeration unit, using mercury gauge.
- 3) Attaches filler hose from refrigeration tank to unit.
- 4) Presses button to fill charging tank and pump refrigerant into compressor.
- 5) Turns indicator to specified setting and attaches filler hose to fill charging bomb.
- 6) Mounts filled bombs on refrigeration unit.
- 7) Attaches vacuum hose to unit to draw refrigerant into compressor.
- 8) Weighs bombs before and after filling to ascertain weight of charge.
- 9) Adjusts timers to maintain specified weight.
Is being a "GAS CHARGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GAS CHARGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GAS CHARGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GAS CHARGER"
Job Number: 4417