Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs and repairs gas meters, regulators, ranges, heaters, and refrigerators in customer's establishment, using manometer, voltmeter, handtools, and pipe-threading tools: Measures, cuts, and threads pipe and connects it to feeder line and equipment or appliance, using rule, pipe cutter, threader, and wrench.
- 2) Tests and examines pipelines and equipment to locate leaks and faulty pipe connections and to determine pressure and flow of gas, using manometer, voltmeter, combustible gas indicator, and soap lather.
- 3) Dismantles meters and regulators, and replaces defective pipes, thermocouples, thermostats, valves, and indicator spindles, using handtools.
- 4) May assemble new or reconditioned appliances.
- 5) May collect for monthly bills or overdue payments.
- 6) May be designated according to appliance serviced as Gas-Refrigerator Servicer; Gas-Stove Servicer.
Is being a "GAS-APPLIANCE SERVICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GAS-APPLIANCE SERVICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GAS-APPLIANCE SERVICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GAS-APPLIANCE SERVICER"
Job Number: 4423