Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists GAS-APPLIANCE SERVICER in installing, testing, adjusting, and repairing regulators, ranges, and heaters, in customer's establishments: Transports tools, parts, equipment, and appliances from truck to customer's establishment, using handtruck.
- 2) Measures, cuts, threads, and connects pipe to feeder line and installed appliance, using pipe cutter, threader, and wrench.
- 3) Dismantles appliances and replaces defective pipes, thermocouples, thermostats, valves, and spindles, using handtools.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
- 5) May be designated according to kind of appliance repaired as Gas-Stove-Servicer Helper.
Is being a "GAS-APPLIANCE-SERVICER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GAS-APPLIANCE-SERVICER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GAS-APPLIANCE-SERVICER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GAS-APPLIANCE-SERVICER HELPER"
Job Number: 4424