Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that reduces rags and yarn waste to fiber for reuse: Feeds armfuls of waste into hopper of automatic feeder or opens and closes gates of blower pipes or conveyors when waste feeds from other machines.
- 2) Starts machine and wraps end of garnetted web around takeup roller to form lap II or threads end of condensed web through coiler head to form sliver.
- 3) Observes garnetting to detect clogged rollers or breaks in web.
- 4) Pieces up breaks in web and disentangles clogged rollers by hand.
- 5) Doffs laps or cans of garnetted material from delivery end of machine.
- 6) Weighs laps or cans of material and records weight on production records.
- 7) May tend garnett machine equipped with pneumatic conveyors that blow stock into storage bins or subsequent machine hoppers.
- 8) May tend picking machine in tandem with garnett machine.
Is being a "GARNETT-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GARNETT-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GARNETT-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GARNETT-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4415