Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Breeds and raises wild birds, such as pheasant, quail, or partridge: Feeds and waters birds and cleans bird pens and yards.
- 2) Examines birds to detect signs of illness, and inoculates ill birds with antibiotics.
- 3) Removes eggs from nests and hatches eggs in incubator.
- 4) Clips birds' wings to prevent flight.
- 5) Trims bills of birds to prevent injury.
- 6) Exhibits prize birds at shows.
- 7) Crossbreeds birds to improve strain and develop new types.
- 8) Builds and repairs pens and yards.
- 9) Arranges with hunting and gun clubs, game preserves, or poultry houses for sale of birds.
- 10) May be designated according to type of game bird raised as Partridge Farmer; Pheasant Farmer; Quail Farmer.
Is being a "GAME-BIRD FARMER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GAME-BIRD FARMER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GAME-BIRD FARMER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GAME-BIRD FARMER"
Job Number: 4394