Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Conducts gambling table, such as dice, roulette, or cards, in gambling establishment: Exchanges paper currency for playing chips or coin money.
- 2) Ensures that wagers are placed before cards are dealt, roulette wheel is spun, or dice are tossed.
- 3) Announces winning number or color to players.
- 4) Computes payable odds to pay winning bets.
- 5) Pays winning bets and collects losing bets.
- 6) May be designated according to specialty as Baccarat Dealer; Dice Dealer; Roulette Dealer; Twenty-One Dealer.
Is being a "GAMBLING DEALER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "GAMBLING DEALER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "GAMBLING DEALER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "GAMBLING DEALER"
Job Number: 4389