Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Loads and assembles component parts of time and nose fuses, performing any combination of following tasks: Assembles essential portions of fuses, bolting and crimping parts together with press.
- 2) Drills charge holes, using drill press.
- 3) Loads parts with explosive charges, forcing them in place with semiautomatic hydraulic and pneumatic presses.
- 4) Joins together various subassemblies with housing structure and screws or crimps them in place.
- 5) Sets delay-action screw in place in time fuses and glues small disks of onionskin around screw to hold it firmly in place.
- 6) Shellacs unprotected surfaces with brush.
Is being a "FUSE ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FUSE ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FUSE ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FUSE ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 4382