Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares working drawings and templates of antique or custom furniture to facilitate reproduction: Draws sketches of piece, freehand or with drawing instruments.
- 2) Measures piece with rule and calipers and notes dimensions on drawing.
- 3) Makes detailed drawing of joints, carvings, and milled sections for shop use.
- 4) Traces or draws outlines of parts on plywood or cardboard and cuts out part along outline to make template.
- 5) Marks templates to indicate name of part, type of construction, variety of wood, and finish.
- 6) May make drawings from pictures when models are not available.
Is being a "FURNITURE REPRODUCER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FURNITURE REPRODUCER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FURNITURE REPRODUCER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FURNITURE REPRODUCER"
Job Number: 4373