Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Rents furniture and accessories to customers: Talks to customer to determine furniture preferences and requirements.
- 2) Guides or accompanies customer through showroom, answers questions, and advises customer on compatibility of various styles and colors of furniture items.
- 3) Compiles list of customer-selected items.
- 4) Computes rental fee, explains rental terms, and presents list to customer for approval.
- 5) Prepares order form and lease agreement, explains terms of lease to customer, and obtains customer signature.
- 6) Obtains credit information from customer.
- 7) Forwards forms to credit office for verification of customer credit status and approval of order.
- 8) Collects initial payment from customer.
- 9) Contacts customers to encourage followup transactions.
- 10) May visit commercial customer site to solicit rental contracts, or review floor plans of new construction and suggest suitable furnishings.
- 11) May sell furniture or accessories.
Is being a "FURNITURE-RENTAL CONSULTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FURNITURE-RENTAL CONSULTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FURNITURE-RENTAL CONSULTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FURNITURE-RENTAL CONSULTANT"
Job Number: 4377