Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans upholstered furniture in plant or on customer's premises, using vacuum cleaner, brush, sponge, drycleaning fluids, or detergent solutions: Cleans loose dust and dirt from furniture, using vacuum cleaner.
- 2) Applies cleaning solutions selected according to stains and pats or rubs stained areas with brush or sponge to remove stains.
- 3) Scrubs upholstery with brush and drycleaning solvents or detergent solutions and water to clean upholstery.
- 4) Rubs leather or plastic surfaces with oiled cloth and buffs with cloth or hand buffer to restore softness and luster.
- 5) May spray upholstery, using spray gun and solutions such as stain repellent or plastic fluid which reduces soil collection.
- 6) May polish wooden parts of furniture.
Is being a "FURNITURE CLEANER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FURNITURE CLEANER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FURNITURE CLEANER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FURNITURE CLEANER"
Job Number: 4370