Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects fur garments or pieces, following customer instructions, to determine cost of remodeling or repair: Examines article for frayed linings, worn spots and tears, and determines alterations needed to remodel article.
- 2) Marks pattern and work ticket to indicate alterations or repairs to be made.
- 3) Examines remodeled or repaired articles to verify repairs.
- 4) May remodel or repair fur articles.
- 5) May be designated according to type of article inspected as Coat-Repair Inspector.
Is being a "FUR-REPAIR INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FUR-REPAIR INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FUR-REPAIR INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FUR-REPAIR INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 4379