Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Lays out pelts and secures them to board to stretch and block pelts into desired shape: Brushes skin side of fur with water, to dampen it.
- 2) Positions, stretches, and shapes pelt, skin side up, and nails or staples to board.
- 3) Positions paper pattern over pelt and marks outline, using crayon, to indicate sections of pelt to be trimmed and to mark sewing guidelines for assembly operations.
- 4) Removes dried furs from board.
- 5) May trim fur along pattern outline, using knife, to obtain smooth edge.
- 6) May moisten, press, and comb fur, using brush, steam and dry irons, and comb, to restore nap and luster to fur.
Is being a "FUR NAILER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FUR NAILER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FUR NAILER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FUR NAILER"
Job Number: 4337