Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends fur ironing machine to remove lining wrinkles and highlight hair luster of fur garments, using either of following methods: Irons lining and hair of garments, using heated hand iron to remove wrinkles from lining and produce luster on fur.
- 2) Positions garment on feed roll of machine.
- 3) Sets temperature control of metal ironing roll according to type of fur.
- 4) Depresses pedal to bring garment into contact with heated roll and guides garment under roll.
- 5) Releases pedal, changes position of garment, and repeats operation to complete ironing of garment.
- 6) May iron garment by hand.
Is being a "FUR IRONER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FUR IRONER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FUR IRONER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FUR IRONER"
Job Number: 4336