Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coats hair of fur garments with moisture or glazing compound to protect against shedding and restore glossy appearance: Fits garment over form and sprays glazing compound on garment with spray gun.
- 2) Brushes, combs, or shakes garment to fluff fur.
- 3) Allows garment to hang for specified period, or directs nozzle of compressed air line to dry fur.
- 4) May iron fur and lining.
- 5) May rub fur with stick to make hair fluffy.
- 6) May tend sawdust-filled rotating drum to remove loose hairs.
- 7) May trim garment section, using furrier's knife.
- 8) May pull offcolored hair from fur, using tweezers.
Is being a "FUR GLAZER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FUR GLAZER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FUR GLAZER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FUR GLAZER"
Job Number: 4335