Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Breeds and raises fur-bearing animals, such as mink, fox, or chinchilla: Buys or captures breeding stock.
- 2) Breeds and raises animals in surroundings simulating their habitat.
- 3) Feeds and waters animals and cleans their pens and yards.
- 4) Kills animals in their prime and removes their pelts.
- 5) Arranges with buyers for sale of pelts and breeding stock.
- 6) Packs pelts in crates and ships to processing plants.
- 7) Places live animals in crates and ships to buyers.
- 8) May treat and preserve pelts at farm.
- 9) May be designated according to type of animal raised as Chinchilla Farmer; Fox Farmer; Mink Farmer.
Is being a "FUR FARMER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FUR FARMER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FUR FARMER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FUR FARMER"
Job Number: 4333