"FUR CLEANER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends drum that tumbles fur garments in dry or liquid cleaning agents to clean fur: Selects and pours liquid or drycleaning agent into drum.
- 2) Places garments in drum and moves lever to start and stop drum rotation.
- 3) Removes garments from drum.
- 4) Dumps drycleaning agents from drum and repeats tumbling process or uses compressed air gun to remove cleaning agents from garment; or places garment in extractor to remove liquid cleaning agent.
- 5) Hangs garments in heated cabinets or places in drying tumbler to dry garments.
- 7) May wash garment linings.
Is being a "FUR CLEANER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FUR CLEANER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FUR CLEANER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FUR CLEANER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 4329